Lanbo LW177S – Single Zone (Built In or Freestanding) Compressor Wine Cooler, 171 Bottle Capacity
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Whether you’re looking for a starter or a professional wine cooler to store your fantastic wine collection, this compressor wine fridge by Lanbo is the most suitable and economical choice. As a build in fridge, it can be easily installed under the counter, it could also be use freestanding. Effective fan cooling system and compressor provide your investments with a steady temperature environment. This fridge operates quietly with extremely minimal vibrations.
- QUICK AND EFFECTIVE COOLING: This black wine cooler refrigerator features an adjustable thermostat that can be set 41° F to 64° F which provides ideal storing conditions for reds and whites
- ""DIGITAL CLIMATE CONTROL: Intuitive touchscreen controls to easily set desired temperatures from 41 to 64°F "".
- LIBRARY QUIET: The innovative technology keeps noise to a minimum while also ensuring exact performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- BUILT-IN OR FREESTANDING PLACEMENT: Place your compact wine chiller fridge on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded
- STYLISH DESIGN: Features double pane glass door with UV protection, black full glass exterior door and black cabinet, complete with cool white LED lighting
- Number of 750mL Standard Bordeaux Bottles Accommodated: 171
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- 15 Adjustable Beech Wood Shelves
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Lanbo Appliances Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Lanbo Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Lanbo products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Lanbo Appliances products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.