Lanbo LW162DD – Dual Door Dual Zone (Built In or Freestanding) Compressor Wine Cooler, 162 Bottle Capacity
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Equipped with a high efficient cooling system, this Lanbo wine fridge will provide years of smooth, quiet, vibration-free service. 2 separate temprature zones gives you the ability to store different wines that require different temperatures. This compressor style wine refrigerator has built-in versatility, meaning you can install it in a kitchen cabinetry or use freestanding.
- EXTREMELY ENERGY EFFICIENT: The compressor cooling system ensures consistent temperature, low vibrations and extremely energy efficiency performance
- DUAL ZONE DUAL DOOR: With two seperate temperature zone and two tempered glass doors, you can easily arrange the placement of various types of your wines
- SLEEK CONTROL PANEL: Offers sensitive touch buttons allowing you to control the temperatures for proper wine aging as well as chilling down your favorite beverages
- STAINLESS STEEL ACCENTS: In addition to a durable, seamless stainless-steel door frame, the stainless-steel door handle and rolling wood shelves offer a high-end appeal
- FRONT EXHAUST: Place your wine cooler fridge on a flat, solid floor that is strong enough to support it when it is fully loaded. This appliance is design for free standing installation or can be build-in or recess into cabinetry.
- Number of 750mL Standard Bordeaux Bottles Accommodated: 162
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- 13 Adjustable Beech Wood Shelves
- Dual Door
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Lanbo Appliances Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Lanbo Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Lanbo products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Lanbo Appliances products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.