Lanbo LW144T – Trible Zone (Built In or Freestanding) Compressor Wine Cooler, 149 Bottle Capacity
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Enjoy the beauty of your wines with thia Lanbo compressor triple temperature zone wine cooler. It is designed for collectors with discerning tastes. The beech wood shelves can easily slide out giving access to all your wines. Sleek in design, with a built-in safety lock, this 149 bottle triple zone wine cellar showcases and protects your investment. This fridge operates quietly with extremly minimal vibrations.
- COMPRESSOR FAN COOLING: Equipped with high performance compressor cooling for years of dependable service and performance.
- TRIPLE ZONE OPERATION: 3 temperature zones allow you chill both whites and reds at their optimal temperatures for better-tasting and longer-lasting wines.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: The upper zone has a range of 41-72°F perfect for white wines, the middle zone has a range of 41-54°F and the lower zone has a temperature range of 54-72°F perfect for red wines.
- REVERSIBLE GLASS DOOR: The reversible glass door keeps your installation options flexible and offers a full display of your stored wine collection with a heat-safe double tempered design, and the Stainless Steel trim is sturdy and attractive.
- ROLL-OUT SHELVES: Smooth convenient access to your collection is facilitated by 13 durable roll-out shelves. These shelves glide and extend out to 95% of their depth so that you never have to reach even for bottles in the back.
- Number of 750mL Standard Bordeaux Bottles Accommodated: 149
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- 13 Adjustable Beech Wood Shelves
- Dual Door
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Lanbo Appliances Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Lanbo Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Lanbo products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Lanbo Appliances products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.