Lanbo LW33S - 15 Inch (Built In or Freestanding) Compressor Wine Cooler, 33 Bottle Capacity
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Whether you want a built in or freestanding wine cooler in your home, kichen or entertainment area, This 15 inch Lanbo's undercounter compressor wine refrigerator is the best choice for you to store all of your favorite wine collection. This single zone compact wine fridge offers a storage capacity of 33 bottles (750ml) standard Bordeaux bottles. This fridge operates quietly with extremely minimal vibrations.
- Powerful Cooling System: You'll never worry about the uneven cooling with this 15 inch beverage cooler due to its powerful compressor cooling system, which ensures evenly distribute cool air throughout and keep your collection in an ideal and constant temperature environment.
- Capacity: The freestanding beverage center can store as many as 70 cans of 330 ml beverage cans. Shelves could be removable to load larger beers and soda bottles.
- Double Layer Anti-UV Glass Door: Double-pane tempered glass door with a security lock to protect your beverages from any harmful influences.
- Built-in & Freestanding: This single zone beverage fridge is designed for versatility and can be installed as freestanding or built-in.
- Smart Digital Touch Control: The small beverage center adopts a sensitive digital control panel with an indicator light. It is convenient for you to set ideal temperature for your favorite drinks. The temperature range is 41° to 64℉.
- Number of 750mL Bottles Accommodated: 33
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- 7 Adjustable Beech Wood Shelves
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Lanbo Appliances Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Lanbo Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Lanbo products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Lanbo Appliances products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.