Lanbo LW28D - 15 Inch Dual Zone (Built In or Freestanding) Compressor Wine Cooler, 28 Bottle Capacity
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Whether you want a built in or freestanding wine cooler in your home, kitchen or entertainment area, This 15 inch Lanbo's under counter compressor wine refrigerator is the best choice for you to store all of your favorite wine collection. This dual zone compact wine fridge offers a storage capacity of 28 bottles (750ml) standard Bordeaux bottles. This fridge operates quietly with extremely minimal vibrations.
- MUST HAVE: This 15 inch wine refrigerator is a must-have for the avid wine collector. It is perfect for storing both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures
- DUAL TEMPERATURE ZONES: The dual zone wine cellar cooler allows storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 54-64° degree in the lower zone
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: It is designed to fit seamlessly into your cabinetry by providing a premium storage space for your wines without interrupting the style that your home environment demands
- COMPRESSOR FAN COOLING: Fan-forced internal circulation prevents hot spots due to uneven heat distribution, ensuring that each bottle is kept at the perfect temperature
- FRONT-VENTING: This small wine refrigerator has front venting which allows it to be either installed built-in or freestanding
- Number of 750mL Standard Bordeaux Bottles Accommodated: 28
- Double-Paned Tempered Glass Stainless Steel Door
- Smart Touch Digital Control Panel with Memory Function
- 6 Adjustable Beech Wood Shelves
- Reversible Door
- Safety lock
- Front Ventilation
- Energy Guide
- ETL Certificate Approved
- Prop 65 Compliant
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Lanbo Appliances Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Lanbo Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Lanbo products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Lanbo Appliances products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.