KingsBottle 24" Glass Door Back Bar Beer Fridge
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
When your bar is busy, you don't have time to wait for drinks to cool. Our 24" commercial back bar fridge features a sleek design with superior engineering for maximum storage and energy efficiency. Small enough to fit in an area where space is a luxury, yet powerful enough to keep your drinks at the perfect temperature so they are ready when you need them.
- This affordable commercial back bar fridge features a powerful and efficient LG compressor that will provide vibration-free cooling for years to come.
- Built with a premium temperature controller from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, you get precise temperature control with an automatic defrosting control mode, a room high/low-temperature alarm system, and an energy-saving management feature.
- High-efficiency fans circulate air evenly to ensure the cooling of all your beverages throughout the cabinet.
- A gas-charged, tempered safety-glass door with black trim provide an attractive way to display your stock while keeping the inside of the cabinet colder, saving you money.
- The glass door of this back bar cooler is engineered with a self-closing hinge and double-glazed glass to help keep energy bills lower and eliminate inadvertent spoilage.
- The bright LED lighting gives you the illumination you need in a dark club or bar while using less power than fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- Chromed shelves adjust easily to meet your storage needs, allowing you to optimize storage for different sized cans and bottles.
- The rugged, black-finished cabinet hides scratches and wear better than stainless steel while saving you money.
- Includes a strong security lock with a spare key to protect your valuable stock.
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized KingsBottle Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and KingsBottle Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about KingsBottle products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All KingsBottle products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.