KingsBottle 24" Dual Zone Built-in Wine Cooler | Triple Glassdoor With Two Low-E
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Triple Glassdoor with two Low-E for less condensation and low energy consumptions.
This 44 bottle, dual-zone wine cooler is perfect for any amateur or professional wine collector. This unit can be added to a custom cabinet design, it is also beautiful enough to stand on its own. With this unit, you won't have to play favorites with your wines. This dual zone wine cooler KBUSF-54D brings the necessary technology to store all your favorite wines. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong.
- High-quality, quiet-running, vibration-free compressor.
- Equipped with a high-end digital display controller accommodating two different serving temperatures, this 24-inch dual zone wine cooler is to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Comes with a fan-circulated air-cooling and front-venting heat dispersion system that allows each under-counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- Triple Glassdoor with two Low-E for less condensation and low energy consumptions.
- The full-extension pull-out hardwood shelves are warp-resistant, steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth and effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Volume: 5.44 CF (154 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 44 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 41-54°F ;
- Lower Zone 54-72°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <39dB
- Rated Power Input: 100 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.10 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption : 0.83Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 143 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 121.2 Lbs
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized KingsBottle Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and KingsBottle Appliances.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about KingsBottle products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All KingsBottle products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.