Micro Matic Pro-Line Wine E-Series - Triple Tap Faucet Finesse
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Wine System - with 3 faucet Finesse font, Commercial Grade Refrigeration Unit, Dual Temperature Zones, capacity for up to four 20L wine kegs
DISPENSE UP TO 4 KEGS OF WINE!
Dual temperature zone keg wine dispenser.
Now store and serve keg wine at it optimum temperature
- White wines at 45°F
- Red wines at 55°F
Keg wine is the freshest way to enjoy the best of the vintner's art.
Dual Temperature Zones
Serve up to 3 wines while storing 1 additional wine kegs at their perfect temperature.
|Exterior||Black Vinyl over Steel|
|1/6 Barrel (5.23 Gallons) Keg||Fits up to 4 (2 per zone)|
|Font (Tower) Mounting||Pre-drilled for one (1) 4" diameter wine font|
|Drip Tray||14" Stainless Steel Cut-Out Surface Mount|
|Wine Font||Finesse 3 Faucet 4" Column (tap knobs not included)|
|White Wine Temperature Range||42-48°F|
|Red Wine Temperature Range||55-65°F|
|Gas Hose Knock-out Plugs||1|
|Outside Dimensions||25"W x 31-1/2"D x 39"H|
|Inside Dimensions||20-3/4"W x 19"D x 29-1/2"H|
- Heavy—duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- 1—4" Column 3—Faucet Finesse Wine Font
- 14" Stainless Steel Cut—Out Surface Mount Drip Tray
- Single door with key lock
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Separate temperature chambers for dedicated storage temperatures
- Rear knock out plugs for gas lines to help ensure easy installation of outside located gas cylinder
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only).
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Micro Matic Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Micro Matic.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Micro Matic products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Micro Matic products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.