Micro Matic Pro-Line E-series 1 Keg - Analog
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Fits up 1 - 1/2 barrel or 2 - 1/4 Barrel (Slim) Kegs - Analog
Superior quality for years of reliable performance. Equipped with an interior blower to keep cold air circulating so your first beer is cold.
|Exterior||Black Vinyl over Steel|
|1/2 Barrel (15.5 Gallons)Keg||Fits 1|
|1/4 Barrel Short (7.75 Gallons)Keg||Fits 1|
|1/4 Barrel Slim (7.75 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 2|
|1/6 Barrel (5.23 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 4|
|Home Brew Tanks (5.0 Gallons)Keg||Fits up to 4|
|CO2 Knock out plug||Yes|
|Doors||1, self-closing with lock|
|Replacement Door Key|
|Outside Dimensions||25"W x 30-1/4"D x 40-1/2"H|
|Inside Dimensions||20"W x 19"D x 29-1/2"H|
|Refrigerant||R134a (Ozone Friendly)|
|Certification||ETL & ETL Sanitary|
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top with glass guard rails
- Drip tray with removable grill for easy cleaning
- Door with key lock
- Analog thermostat
- Reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower with one faucet (Knob not included)
- Built in blower continually channels cold air through the dispensing tower to ensure cold beer
- Rear knock out plug for gas line to help insure easy mounting of CO2 cylinder outside of unit if preferred
- Unit can be changed from 115v to 230v. Call for pricing
Units purchased after January 1, 2018: Three (3) years parts and labor, an additional two (2) years on the compressor (parts only). Units sold before December 31, 2017: One year parts and labor, an additional four years on the compressor (parts only).
Notes: Tapping equipment not included. Order separately. Dispensing from more than 1 keg will require either changing the tower to one with more faucets, or using a Tower Adapter.
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Micro Matic Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Micro Matic.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Micro Matic products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Micro Matic products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.