Kegco 24" Wide Triple Tap Stainless Steel Built-In Left Hinge Digital Kegerator with Kit
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Kegco's stylish HK38BSU-L-3 Three Faucet Digital Undercounter Left Hinge Kegerator features a versatile design, easy-to-use controls, and a high-performance dispense system that make it the very best three-tap built-in beer dispenser on the market to complete your home bar, kitchen, or game room. At 3200 BTUs, it has the most powerful compressor in its class, boasting unparalleled cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown. The 32-59 F available temperature range is one of the widest on the market, giving you the freedom to serve cold beer, coffee, kombucha, or even wine straight from the keg.
A premium kegerator should have only the highest quality components, so Kegco has included a premium direct draw kit with the HK38BSU-L-3 that has been specially designed to give you the most convenient and reliable draft beer parts at an unbeatable value.
- Undercounter left hinge kegerator can be built into cabinetry to provide a seamless look in your kitchen or home bar
- Comes complete with premium dispense components like a 100% stainless steel contact draft tower, Premium dual gauge regulator, corrosion-resistant electric red CO2 tank, and hand pump pressurized cleaning kit
- Utilizes forced air refrigeration and an air-cooled draft tower to ensure even cooling throughout the cabinet and ice cold beer with every pour
- At 3200 BTUs, its commercial grade compressor is the most powerful in its class and provides unprecedented cooling for fast recovery and temperature pulldown
- This versatile kegerator features a wide 32-59 F temperature range that makes it suitable for serving ice cold beer or dispensing wine at its ideal temperature
Built-in Or Freestanding Use
The front-venting design allows you to build this kegerator into cabinetry for a seamless look that is easy to maintain and provides more floor space. A stainless steel guard rail is included to prevent glasses or mugs from sliding off the top in freestanding applications.
Digital Temperature Display
Easily adjust and view the set temperature, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the interior light on and off with the push of a button. The controls can be accessed effortlessly at the front of the cabinet, out of the way of the dispense system.
Stainless Steel Interior
The beautiful stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in many competing models and easy to clean. Enough floor space is provided to house a full size keg, two quarter slim kegs or up to three 5 gallon kegs for a variety of configurations. PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs.
Converts to a Refrigerator
Two adjustable wire shelves are included, allowing you to convert these beer dispensers into refrigerators when you are in need to extra cold storage. Shelf adjustment is easily done in 1/2" increments so you can space them according to your needs.
Locking Stainless Steel Door
The attractive stainless steel door includes a lock to keep the contents secure. Both a towel bar and a curved handle are provided, so you can choose which option best matches your furnishings. A door alarm will sound if the door is left open too long.
Air Cooled Tower Prevents Foam
Forced air refrigeration ensures that cold air is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so there are no hot spots. Cold air is directed into the beer tower, ensuring that the lines are cool all the way up to the faucet so there's less foam between pours.
|Depth||25" (without Handle)|
|Unit Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Three Kegco KT41D-LP Low Profile D System Keg Couplers|
|Regulator||Kegco LH-542 Double Gauge Regulator with Air Distributor|
|CO2 Tank||Kegco B5-RED 5 lb. CO2 Tank with Red Finish|
|Cleaning Kit||Kegco KPCK32 Deluxe Hand Pump Cleaning Kit|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar AND Curved|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in electric red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
Includes Premium Double Gauge CO2 Regulator with Air Distributor
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. This regulator comes with a three-way air distributor with three shut-off valves to deliver CO2 to up to three kegs at the same pressure.
Includes three 5 foot lengths of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Plastic Snap Clamps each
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. Each air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes three D system lever handle keg couplers that can tap all domestic kegs
These commercial grade lever handle keg couplers work with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. They feature 55-psi pressure relief valves and nickel-plated forged brass bodies. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
Includes a 14.5" tall, 3" diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter triple faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with three stainless steel faucets and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The extra tall 14.5" height makes it easier to fill growlers and tall pint glasses. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts into a refrigerator using 2 full-width shelves that can be adjusted in 1/2" increments
- Large enough to hold most full size kegs, including Coors and Miller. Interior height is a limitation, so kegs that are taller than the standard half barrel (23.25") may not fit with the keg coupler installed. We have run into this issue with certain German kegs along with the M system coupler, but most major brands in D and S System kegs will not be an issue.
- Holds (1) full-size keg, (2) quarter slim kegs, (3) 5 gallon commercial kegs, or (3) 5 gallon home brew kegs
- PLEASE NOTE: Will not hold 50L European kegs
- Sleek black cabinet with stylish stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature between 32-59 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the ambient temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, wine or cold brew coffee
- Stainless steel guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior is more durable than the plastic liner found in most kegerators
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL, NSF-7 & ETL Sanitation listed
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.