Kegco 24" Wide Kombucha Single Tap All Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Equally at home in a trendy restaurant or your very own kitchen, the Kegco KOMC1S-1 Commercial Kombucharator has been specially designed with everything you need to dispense a Cornelius keg of kombucha, a nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucha dispenser is durable enough to withstand the abuse of retail environments yet small and portable enough to be ultra-convenient in residential use. It has been ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and is NSF Compliant, meeting the requirements of widely accepted safety standards for kombucha keg dispensers. Whether you're a small business owner that wants to offer delicious kombucha on tap or just a kombucha lover dreaming of enjoying your favorite beverage by the keg, the KOMC1S-1 will be perfect for you!
- Specially designed to meet the unique requirements of dispensing Kombucha fermented tea from a keg
- Dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Durable steel construction with stainless steel top and built-in drip tray to collect spills
- Spacious interior easily holds one full size keg or up to four 5-gallon kegs
- NSF compliant and ETL sanitation listed for commercial use
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides superior cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your kombucha stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
This kombucha dispenser includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. Although everything needed to tap a ball lock Cornelius keg is included, the KOMC1S-1 features many customizable features. The standard faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but you have the option to upgrade to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area to prevent a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but you can also upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI, indicating how much pressure is inside of the keg. Adjustable output pressure is 0-60 psi. Features 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet, 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82, female CGA-320 connection, and ball valve outlet with 5/16" OD hose barb connection. Total ports include two primary 1/4" FNPT ports and two secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. This UL listed, compressed gas regulator is for use with air, CO2, and inert gases.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 fot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler and works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single gauge, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.25 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stanless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place Polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote CO2 tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external CO2 tank mount.UPC: 700697206449
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.