Kegco 24" Wide Kombucha Dual Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Kegco's KOM163B-2NK Double Faucet Kombucharator is mighty enough to meet the demands of thirsty cafe and restaurant patrons yet quiet and energy efficient enough to become a welcome addition to your personal kitchen.
- This digital kombucha kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, making it ideal for use in both commercial and residential settings
- Designed for the special requirements of dispensing probiotic kombucha beverages, it comes with a stainless steel draft tower with stainless steel faucets
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior has the capacity to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Notable features include a removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, rolling casters, interior light, and steel interior floor mat
- A temperature range between 32 and 75 degrees along with fan-forced cooling and an air-cooled tower equates to superior cooling within the unit
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
This kombucha dispenser is freestanding with an all-black cabinet and reversible field door that can easily complement your other appliances.
The KOM163B-2NK touts many of the same useful features you've come to expect with Kegco keg dispensers, including a removable drip tray and three-sided chrome guard rail to minimize messes and make clean-up quick and easy.The lockable rolling casters enable you to move your kombucha dispenser between rooms for added versatility.
Why the KOM163B?
This kombucha cooler has a sizable 5.8 cu.ft. interior that is able to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. That means you can enjoy variety while storing and dispensing from two different 5 gallon probiotic tea kegs at the same time.
Durability & Functionality
For added unit durability, the steel interior floor mat protects the bottom of the cabinet by distributing keg weight and making it easier to load and unload kegs. When you're not storing and dispensing kegs of your favorite health elixir, the kombucha refrigerator can be used as a regular all-refrigerator by adding the three wire shelves included.
How is the Performance?
Maintain control over your kombucharator's internal temperature with push-button digital controls that can be programmed down to the exact degree. The KOM163B-2NK has one of the widest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today and can be set anywhere from 32 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
This probiotic beverage dispenser relies on fan-forced cooling to evenly circulate cold air throughout the cabinet, helping to prevent hot spots and create a reliable storage environment for your kegs. Cold air is also directed into the dispensing tower to keep your kombucha delightfully chilled as you fill glasses. For added convenience, the kegerator also features automatic defrost to keep the cooling coils working properly.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, two faucets with faucet knobs, and two 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.UPC: 810033763885
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.