Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Triple Tap Stainless Steel Commercial/Residential Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
The HBK163S-3NK Three Faucet Homebrew Kegerator by Kegco lets you serve beer like a beverage industry professional! Whether you are dispensing brews at home for friends or in a commercial setting, this specially designed home brew keg cooler is durable enough to provide outstanding performance day in and day out.
- This homebrew kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and can be set up at home or in a commercial environment
- Features like the removable drip tray and chrome guard rail can enhance your homebrew serving experience
- The notably wide temperature range of the unit can be set as low as 32 degrees and a high as 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- This unit's 5.8 cu.ft. interior has the capacity to one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- A blower hose directs cool air into the triple faucet draft tower to ensure dispensed beer stays cold all the way to your pint glass
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
This freestanding homebrew keg dispenser has a sleek matte black cabinet with a stainless steel field reversible door.
The HBK163S-3NK ensures you are able to pour more and clean less with a removable drip tray for catching excess, a three-sided chrome guard rail to prevent glasses from sliding, and lockable rolling casters for unit mobility.
Why the HBK163S?
The large 5.8 cu.ft. cabinet interior can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. When used as a fermentation chamber, it can house a 6 gallon bucket or carboy.
Durability & Functionality
A steel interior floor mat is included to offset the weight of your kegs for increased cabinet stability when dispensing multiple ball lock kegs. The reinforced bottom also makes it easier to load and unload kegs into the unit.
How is the Performance?
For superior temperature maintenance, the HBK163S-3NK has one of the widest degree ranges available with any kegerator on the market today. Adjust to your exact degree preferences using the clear LED display and push button controls.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling moves refrigerated air evenly through the interior to keep your beer tasting great, and the air-cooled triple faucet draft tower ensures your beer is as refreshing as possible when served.
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.UPC: 810033763519
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.