Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Triple Tap Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
Serve up to three different types of home-brewed beer at the same time with Kegco's stylish new HBK309X-3NK Homebrew Kegerator, which adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
The Kegco HBK309X-3NK has been designed with a matte black cabinet and a sleek black stainless steel door for a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel surfaces do not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep them looking new. Black stainless steel is easy to clean without requiring any special polish - simply clean with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
- Black stainless steel door is less likely to show smudges or fingerprints than standard stainless steel and can be easily cleaned without requiring special polish
- Comes complete with a triple-tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Large interior stores and dispenses 3 home brew kegs, and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or all-refrigerator
- Can be converted into an all-refrigerator using the 2 included adjustable shelves for additional refrigerated storage
- Temperature can be set between 32°F and 75°F - one of the widest available temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Digital Temperature Control
The HBK309 series has a blue LED digital display that shows an accurate reading of your kegerator's internal temperature, which can be easily adjusted using its push button controls. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The HBK309 temperature can range as low as 32°F or as high as 75°F.
Wide Enough Temperature Range to Dispense or Ferment
Fan-forced cooling gives these HBK309 home-brew kegerators one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg beer dispenser on the market today, allowing them to be set as low as 32 degrees. The fan helps provide even, consistent cooling throughout the cabinet. The wide temperature range also makes it possible for you to ferment your home-brew inside the kegerator, giving you a precisely controlled fermentation environment.
The spacious interior of these HBK309 kegerators easily accommodates up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, allowing you to dispense one keg of home-brew beer while storing two more at their ideal temperature. The HBK309 can also hold a 6 gallon bucket or carboy if you'll be using it as a fermentation chamber.
Deep Chill Function
Thanks to the HBK309 series Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. A simple push of the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, simply press the Deep Chill button again to return the unit back to its normal operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This HBK309 series kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator whenever you need. It includes two adjustable shelves that provide extra storage for food and beverages, and the shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. The wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine as well.
Locking Casters Provide Mobility
From the kitchen to the game room to the patio, easy-rolling casters allow you to enjoy your home-brewed beer in any room of your home! They can be locked into position so that the kegerator won't move again until you want it to.
This Kegco Homebrew Beer Kegerator comes with a triple tap draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. Choose from the optional add-ons below to customize a homebrew dispense system setup that's just right for you.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
|Unit Weight||97 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||3|
|Color / Material||Black Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.