Kegco 24" Wide Cold Brew Coffee Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
When you need to keep the caffeine flowing, Kegco's ICZ163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Javarator Cold-Brew Coffee Dispenser is the perfect appliance for your restaurant or home bar. This commercial grade javarator is powerful enough to meet the demands of busy eateries, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to set up in your kitchen.
- This javarator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7 and appropriate for use in residential and commercial settings
- The spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior can house one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Set the internal temperature easily and precisely between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit with the push button controls and clear LED display
- Cold-brew dispenser comes with a draft tower and one stainless steel faucet that is perfect for dispensing cold-brew
- For added storage convenience, the unit comes with three included wire shelves to allow you to convert the kegerator into a regular refrigerator
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
The freestanding black cabinet has a matching field-reversible door that can be made to open to either the right or the left.
The dishwasher safe drip tray, three-sided chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters make clean up and unit mobility a breeze.
Why the ICZ163B?
This javarator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For added durability, a steel interior floor mat disperses keg weight uniformly and allows kegs to be added and removed without any difficulty. Three included wire shelves allow you to transform the unit into a regular all-refrigerator for food and beverage storage when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
Digital push button controls and a clear LED display provide you with precise control over your iced coffee cooler's internal temperature. The ICZ163B-1NK offers one of the largest temperature ranges of any cold-brew coffee dispenser on the market today, giving you the freedom to adjust between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Fan-forced cooling keeps the cabinet's interior evenly chilled throughout, and cold air directed into the dispensing tower ensures your coffee is just as cool and refreshing when served. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for keeping the cooling coils in optimal condition.
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Iced Coffee Keg Dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.