Kegco 15" Wide Kombucha Single Tap Black Commercial Kegerator
✔ We Price Match! Lowest Price Guaranteed.
✔ Authorized Dealer in the USA.
✔ 1-Year Warranty Included - Contact Us For Extended Warranty.
✔ All Home Kegerators Include Complete Dispense Kit ($230 Value!)
Complete Dispense Kit comes with:
100% Stainless steel tower & faucet
Dual Gauge Regulator
Stainless steel 304 grade probe coupler
5 lb. CO2 tank (empty)
- Info & Guides
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping and Return Policy
The KOM15BBRNK kombucha kegerator from Kegco can consistently deliver the quality dispensing performance you might expect of a kegerator used in a restaurant or grocery store, yet it is quiet and small enough to fit alongside residential kitchen appliances without taking up too much room. The 15" wide unit is NSF Compliant and ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed to meet commercial health and safety standards, and it can be used as a freestanding dispense unit or one to be moved about using the easy rolling casters.
Load and unload kegs easily using the cabinet light controlled by the digital display on the door. It illuminates the interior with low heat light and will not adversely affect storage temperature.
Control your 'buch' climate down to the exact degree desired using the digital control panel on the outside of the door. With the opportunity to set the temperature anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit, you can serve chilled kombucha in one instance and ferment a new kombucha formula in another.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Despite being one of the slimmest keg dispensers available today, this freestanding kombucharator has the capacity to hold a quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon Cornelius Pepsi keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a kombucha dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
Kegco's KOM15BBRNK can be programmed to maintain temperatures between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The low end of this temperature range is perfect for serving probiotic tea beverages while the other end is ideal for storing fine wines for cellaring purposes.
- Holds a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock homebrew keg or a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg
- Matte black cabinet with black door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
Mr. Kegerator is an Authorized Kegco Dealer, this means:
- We work with our brands daily to ensure that we offer the best kegerator prices online and want you to feel confident buying from us. See our PRICE MATCH PROMISE to learn more.
- By buying with us, you get support from both Mr. Kegerator and Kegco.
- Each brand we sell means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
- Every product is thoroughly checked for quality assurance and packaged with care to ensure it arrives to your door in working condition. If you see damages to your product(s), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 650-733-4775.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $500.
For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Kegco products, please call 1-650-733-4775.
We proudly ship with:
Once an order is placed, customers will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number 2-3 business days after.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. All orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Shipments may occur on weekends or holidays depending on the brand being shipped. If Mr. Kegerator experiences a high volume of orders, expect a 1-2 week delay for orders to arrive. If the order is more than 2 days past the expected arrivals date, Mr. Kegerator will let the customer know by email or phone.
Please see our full shipping policy here.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please reach out to email@example.com for us to assist.
Please see our full return policy here.
All Kegco products are rigidly checked and examined by our warehouse personnel at the time of shipment. Any damage must be reported to the freight carrier upon delivery and must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) at the time of delivery.